Link to us
Offshore, Investments, Wealth, Privacy, and Banking links
If you would like to link to Offshore Guides and Asset Protection, we would like
to trade permanent links only with you. We can trade links between our Home pages, or between any one
of internal pages. Choose our Home or Internal page links below.
How to trade links with us
our Home page link on your Links page (Business, Financial Services or Privacy category),
using the following text link:
Offshore Wealth Protection - Your offshore
guides to wealth protection, high yield investments and offshore banking. Includes Bye Bye Big Brother and
Underground Knowledge book series.
Or choose one of our Internal page links, in exchange for
a link to one of your internal pages:
Bye Bye Big Brother Manuals - The
millionaires' mind manuals, Bye Bye Big Brother, are for those who truly value their freedom, privacy, and
wish to escape Big Brother's bureaucratic control.
Books - The Underground Knowledge book series provide exceptionally valuable
wealth and privacy advice, including Scams and Fraud information.
you have placed our link on your site, email us with a
link to the page where you placed our link.
Remember to include your site title, description and URL.
3. We will
add your link within 7 days, although usually faster than that.
Link Exchange Guidelines
We prefer to trade links with business, finances, investment, banking, loans,
mortgages, forex, seminars, privacy and offshore websites. When you link to us please make sure you follow these
• We prefer to link with business, investment,
and privacy web sites.
• Your web site must be complete, not under construction.
• The place where you place our link must not be an orphan page. We have to be
able to find our link on your website starting from your home or index page.
• Your link page must have link to at least your home page, and preferably other
pages of your website.
• Your link page must not use "nofollow" tag. This is cheating and prevents a
fair exchange of links.
• Your website's Description must be a proper description, not just a long chain of
keywords or keyphrases. Links with such spammy descriptions will not be accepted.
• Likewise, please limit your Title to a maximum of 10 words - we won't accept
or will shorten titles that are too long.
• We welcome 3-way and reciprocal business link exchanges.
Linking Cheat Sheet
How get the most value from your links, after Google's Panda and Penguin
1. Vary your anchor text, alternating between exact KW match, URL,
brand and random text
2. Get your links from relevant sites (offshore banking links to finances, loans, forex, and
3. Diversify your links by getting them from different sources (sites, blogs, RSS, social pages, images)
4. Use some "nofollow" links, too, for link juice (having some links as 'nofollow' is o.k.)
5. Get links from varying Class C IP addresses - the more variety, the better
6. Get more links to your inner pages than your home page
7. Having some links dead or deleted going to your site is fine